JUDAS PRIEST boot???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
GEEZUS boot???

You Diggin through the Archives?

WTH?

Ms boot leave you home alone with the Kids or what?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LMAO Bess!!! I found the thread closest to the archives just to revive it. And piss a few people off. :)
It's datenight so Mrs. Boot is Pissed my phone is out and at the table.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-14 AT 07:15PM (MST)[p]Well it's not BCB, Last time they met he undressed her with his eyes! :)

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-14
>AT 07:15?PM (MST)

>
>Well it's not BCB,
>Last time they met he
>undressed her with his eyes!
> :)

Come on boot!

You just Ain't gonna let me live that down now are ya?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You know boot!

Wisz gets Nervous reading this kinda stuff?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom