JUDAS FREAKIN PRIEST!!!

• Thread starter basinyotehunter
  • Start date
B

basinyotehunter

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 10:44?PM (MST)

BESSY!!! WE GOT AN IMPOSTER!!! sINCE WHEN DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME TO Bessylikesboys!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

THE ONLY basinyotehunter!!!

P.S. I CAN SPELL JUDAS FREAKIN PRIEST HOW I WANT!!! BOBCAT ALREADY PATEND JUDAS FRICKIN PRIEST!!!

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Yea, bess! We were all in the chatrooms tonight and that is what one of the names were!
He even called me "sweetie"........Yuck! I thought maybe we had finally made up and were friends! haha

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-07 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]P.S.!!! JENN MADE ME POST THIS!!! PEER PRESSURE!!!

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

I BET SO!!!HES BEEN TRYING OUT THE DUCKCALL TONIGHT AND GOT CARRIED AWAY!!!

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Couldn't have been Bobcat, he went out for a pleasant evening drive through the neighborhood after supper...

47564979688b804b.jpg

basinyote hunter!!!

WE'VE GOT SOME REAL DANDIES AROUND HERE LATELY!!!

THEY'RE TO CHICKEN TO TALK FACE TO FACE!!!

BUT OH BOY DO THEY LIKE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE THE OLE cat!!!

TRIED BY MANY - SUCCEEDED BY NONE!!!

AND EdelBrock!!!

THATS THE BEST BUMPER STICKER I'VE EVER SEEN,WHY DID YOU BLEAP OUT SOME OF THE WORDS???

THERES BEEN WANNA-BE'S SINCE TIME BEGAN!!!

DON'T LET THEIR GAY CHILDISH BS BOTHER ANY OF YOU!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat---I'll never impersonate you...I have trouble trying to impersonate myself. I did finally figure what that icon is at the end of your posts this morning. For the longest time I was thinkin'...why the hell is he puttin a Christmas tree ornament on there?? Guess its time for this Hillbilly with a .50 to get a new computer screen.HEHHE Excuse me I hear.....I hear a banjo and a guitar in the background. Gotta go

CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT???

LMAO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>> WHY DID YOU BLEAP OUT SOME OF THE WORDS???

LOL, Didn't want to offend the womens...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom