Jr. Hockey

buttshot

Very Active Member
My son's team advanced to the championship game tommorrow evening. The Olympic Oval Outlaws put away the Davis Wind 5-3 and then 3 1/2 hours later put the Provo Penguins to shame 11-2. I actually felt bad for the Penguins, they played pretty hard but we got some good kids. Tommorrow we will play either the Vernal Raptors or the Ogden Wildcats. Our kids are 10 yr olds. We have about 12 kids and the other teams have had about 20-25 kids.
GOOO OUTLAWS

Roy, you had me goin on that other post about some team from Oregon called the Ducks????????

Good Luck
My kid is on the 14 year old Penguin team that is playing Vernal for the championship this afternoon. He will have a target on his back since he scored both goals in our 2-2 tie vs Vernal this morning

Just found out we will be playing Ogden, they have a good team, we have lost a couple to them already this year. Not tonight!!

When we arrived at the ice sheet, Vernal and Provo were playing and when we took the ice we really took the ice, The Outlaws took the campionship !!!!!!!! We scored 6-2 over Ogden and it was nice.............
The Outlaws played hard and it prevailed.
We are the champions!
Then back to my sisters place to enjoy beverages until my wife conceded to driving my celebratory butt home!!!!!!

270rocks, like I said , we arrived and Vernal and Provo was playing the last period.
At this stage of the game you would think that they got it all figured out but the way that kid from Vernal reacted to the check he received................
The ref was not only right in the call he made to send that kid to the locker room , but man I would have liked to have seen one of your kids teach him why.
Tough game ,,, tough call I guess.
Keep it clean and always respect the other team.
BIG KUDOS TO YOUR BOYS TEAM,,, class act the way they received their trophy!
My hat is off to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great you guys won it, my daughter played for the Outlaw bantam team 4 years ago.
All I can say is the Vernal players and parents are the most CLASSLESS bunch of people I have ever met, that kid that got thrown out is only the tip of the iceberg. Last month we went over to Vernal and beat them in the morning game 7-4 (there only utah league loss all year) my son had 5 goals, 3 of them short handed. The afternoon game the entire Vernal team was headhunting him and slashing him and parents were cheering them on, of course the "local" refs called nothing all game.
Vernal did give us beatdown in the championship but I would rather lose and have class than win and be a punks and lowlifes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom