JOYS OF GETTING OLD......

kilowatt

Subject: JOYS OF GETTING OLD

Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested that I go to the senior center to hang out with the guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.

She said "Are you nuts? You're almost 70 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her my membership card.

She said, "For heaven's sake, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not easy.

http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Subject: JOYS OF GETTING OLD

Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested that I go to the senior center to hang out with the guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.

She said "Are you nuts? You're almost 70 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her my membership card.

She said, "For heaven's sake, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not easy.

Some say that when you get old, you get grouchy. I'm not grouchy, i just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, loud music, kids, and some other things that i can't seem to remember right now... :)

Joey

Some say that when you get old, you get grouchy. I'm not grouchy, i just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, loud music, kids, and some other things that i can't seem to remember right now... :)

Joey

LOL Danny.

Kilo I think it's your turn to buy breakfast...if it's not then I don't want to go to breakfast.

LOL Danny.

Kilo I think it's your turn to buy breakfast...if it's not then I don't want to go to breakfast.

"Prostitute Club"
You lying old bastage. You knew exactly what you were getting into..... or trying to get into. Advice (use your thumb)

Any chance you could PM me the membership form?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

"Prostitute Club"
You lying old bastage. You knew exactly what you were getting into..... or trying to get into. Advice (use your thumb)

Any chance you could PM me the membership form?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

So, exactly who is the oldest of frequent posters?

Kilo, you still count, even if your home care provider does all your keyboard work.....LOL!

The nickman will be 65 in December.

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

So, exactly who is the oldest of frequent posters?

Kilo, you still count, even if your home care provider does all your keyboard work.....LOL!

The nickman will be 65 in December.

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

nickman, I'm pretty sure Kilo is just a teensy bit older than you. RELH is up there somewhere. I'm ONLY 62.

I thought I was joining a prostitute club. When I showed up they strapped a parachute on me. I haven't been back since.

Eel

nickman, I'm pretty sure Kilo is just a teensy bit older than you. RELH is up there somewhere. I'm ONLY 62.

I thought I was joining a prostitute club. When I showed up they strapped a parachute on me. I haven't been back since.

Eel

Nickman.........this "young whippersnapper" will be 70 next March....LOL

Overton...name the time as I know the place and I will BUY you a Senior Citizen Breakfast.

Brian

Nickman.........this "young whippersnapper" will be 70 next March....LOL

Overton...name the time as I know the place and I will BUY you a Senior Citizen Breakfast.

Brian

I'll be 64 in Jan.There's two ways to tell when your getting old.One the lack of your sex drive and two I can't seem to remember.

I'll be 64 in Jan.There's two ways to tell when your getting old.One the lack of your sex drive and two I can't seem to remember.

This ought to look familiar to a few of you;

1726jsi0034l.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

How many of you have what I have...both *CRS disorder and "Sometimers"?
* like in "Can't Remember S***" and Sometimes I know whats going on, and other times...clueless!!:)

How many of you have what I have...both *CRS disorder and "Sometimers"?
* like in "Can't Remember S***" and Sometimes I know whats going on, and other times...clueless!!:)

You just need to hit the gym for a good workout...get rid of that grouchiness. :)

>Some say that when you get
>old, you get grouchy. I'm
>not grouchy, i just don't
>like traffic, waiting, crowds, loud
>music, kids, and some other
>things that i can't seem
>to remember right now... :)
>
>
>Joey

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

You just need to hit the gym for a good workout...get rid of that grouchiness. :)

>Some say that when you get
>old, you get grouchy. I'm
>not grouchy, i just don't
>like traffic, waiting, crowds, loud
>music, kids, and some other
>things that i can't seem
>to remember right now... :)
>
>
>Joey

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

"Sometimes I know whats going on, and other times...clueless!! "

The truth be known Pete sometimes you just think you know whats going on..... Terry

"Sometimes I know whats going on, and other times...clueless!! "

The truth be known Pete sometimes you just think you know whats going on..... Terry

>Nickman.........this "young whippersnapper" will be 70
>next March....LOL
>
>Overton...name the time as I know
>the place and I will
>BUY you a Senior Citizen
>Breakfast.
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Yes tomorrow is saturday...

>Nickman.........this "young whippersnapper" will be 70