"Journalist" vs Coyote Hunters

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This is a good read.

The coyote hunt

http://www.newsreview.com/chico/coyote-hunt/content?oid=9154522

A lefty journalist with an agenda tries to undermine the coyote contest in Modoc County that had all of the treehuggers in a bloody uproar last month.

Keep in mind that this is in rural Modoc County, in the north eastern corner of California, a ranching community where guns, hunting and conservative values still run strong.

Long read and typical of those who want to pass their beliefs on to others of another culture/lifestyle that they have no idea about!

same crap, different paper. i miss california for a lot of reasons but these kinda of things aint one of them.

A Michael Moore look a like from Chico, CA. not suprised.

Modoc County, one of the few great places left in California.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Modoc County WAS a great place to live except it's still california....thats why I left...

You are exactly right Longun.

Though a last stronghold,the rural towns in Modoc county must still abide by all of the nonsensical crap that flows steadily from California's urban population centers and the shameful progressive leaders that they continually elect to office.

You chose well, you ARE where I want to be.

;-)

I sent a letter to the editor of the paper about how one side this article was. It will just get deleted, but it made me fill good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom