Jose Canseco suing MLB over an aspect of the steroid issue.

feddoc

Long Time Member
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527074,00.html

I agree with the following quote, but only because MLB didn't ban them until 2002. They should have banned them sooner.
"Canseco said players shouldn't be stigmatized for using steroids before players and owners agreed to ban them in 2002. "

As much as I dislike the use of illegal drugs...kinda makes me wonder what the other differences may be between pharmacolgical aids (to include steroids as well as legal nutrients) and other forms of technology...growing the right trees to make bats, baseball construction, field grooming, etc.

I worked as a strength and conditioning coach at the Division I level and at the professional level. The amount of research/technology incorporated into sport conditioning is staggering...nutritional aspects, conditioning programs, the gear they wear during workouts, timing of workouts; all this is very well planned out in advance.

Other than steroids being illegal, which is a huge screw up, and harmful (at most current doses) I have to wonder what the beef is with steroids...... why not complain about other ergogenic aids?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom