Jones vs Cormier

Wiszard

Long Time Member
What do you guys think? I firmly believe this fight was not "hyped". Daniel Cormier really dislikes Jon Jones and I think he will beat Jones. I think DC will be able to get inside of Jones' reach and either take him down 50% of the time or dirty box him. I don't think it will be a stoppage so it will go all 5 rounds. Knowing the judges past with big title fights, it will be a split decision 48-47 Cormier, 49-49 Jones, 48-47 Cormier. There's always one judge that has coke bottle glasses and is watching a different fight.

Thoughts?

I won't be able to watch the fight as I'll be driving back from San Diego. My son, Canyon, has a scooter competition that he will be in. We're big Steelers fans as well so we'll be stopping at a Applebees or a TGIF around 5:30 to watch the Steelers whoop up on the Ravens. :)

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I don't care for Cormier.

Don't think he's much of a threat to Jones. Just another Rashad Evans fight. Jones might not finish him, but I really can't see it going any other way really. Rashad and Cormier would be a neat fight.

I think Jones keeps his title.

I am not paying $60 to watch a fight that will be over in the first round....that is what happened the last two times I paid that high price. Will go to the UFC website and see what happened. I don't like Jones either.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

C'mon Kilo! Don't be such a tight ass. Where else can you see a bunch of guys beat eachother....other than the chubhouse?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I just finished watching the Ravens whip Steelers ass GO RAVENS!

Brian

>I am not paying $60 to
>watch a fight that will
>be over in the first
>round....that is what happened the
>last two times I paid
>that high price. Will
>go to the UFC website
>and see what happened.
>I don't like Jones either.
>
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Not like you can take it with you if it were possibble, Overton would have figured out a way by now.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Shame on you, Kilo...I'm a Steelers fan. I was driving home from San Diego so I didn't get to watch the game. I was getting play by play by a buddy of mine. I guess our D looked horrible and Ben looked like ##### as well. Losing Le'Veon really effected everything it seems. Cowboys may win the Superbowl. LOL

I am not surprised that Jones won. I was surprised to see Cormier look so small compared to Jones. Was it just me? I didn't watch the fights either but watched some highlights.

I love Cerrone. Glad he kicked Jury's butt. Jury is a bit cocky for only being in the UFC 4-5 fights deep.

Wisz...My hunting buddy and his family are all Steeler fans. I will be over at his place this Friday so might just have to drop the Ravens won and see the reaction...LOL

Brian

If I'm your friend, I'd be snapping you with a terrible towel. :)

Glad to see Cincy lose...

He'll be out of the UFC for a year or a year and a half and make a comeback to get his title. The UFC will clean up financially on his 2 fight road back to a title shot against whoever holds the title at that time.

Or maybe he continues to do a boatload of coke and lose enough weight to fight as a welterweight! Look out Lawler!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom