Jones/Rampage

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Rampage lasted longer than I thought. Who's gonna beat Jones?

Rothwell and Hunt....what a joke. Rothwell lived in Denver for a month before the fight....30 days and he still wore out. He was done in the fist couple minutes of the second round. Very disappointing performance for Rothwell....and for Hunt as well. How does he not finish a guy that's already a zombie in the beginning of the 3rd round?

Hughes/Koscheck- Hughes is on the shelf? Uhhhhh, that's a nice way of asking Dana White to give him a couple of "gimme" fights against HDNet fighters. :) Hang em up Matt.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

did you think the Jones rampage fight lived up to the hype? is rampage over the hill? at the end it kinda looked like he just gassed out or saw he was out classed and quit ,,,, don't see Jones getting beat anytime soon but you never know,,,, i just thought it was kind of a boring fight ,,,,,

Hughes did good for about 4+ minutes and then got caught and then it was all over.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I used to really like Rampage until I watched Ultimate Fighter. Before then I was not an Evans fan. Now I am an Evans fan and don't care for Rampage. Rampage was a joke of a coach and Evans even tried and helped Rampages guys. Go Evans.

I agree, Matt Hughes needs to be done, just like the Ice Man his time has come and gone. Start announcing or doing something else. Personally I don't like the guy. Go St. Pierre.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom