joke

sageadvice

Long Time Member
7048twinkie.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks! I think it's funny as can be as well! I don't have kids but i do get along well with them. Sometimes they say the dangdest things!! LOL

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

KFC update

Remember when Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue?

Then Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic?

And remember when KFC offered a "Hillary" meal, consisting of two small breasts and two large thighs?

Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket."

It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken #####.

Hey nfh!

That Really belongs downstairs in the Political for 440!:D

>KFC update
>
>
>Remember when Playboy magazine reportedly offered
>Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose
>nude in an upcoming issue?
>
>
>
>Then Michelle Obama was offered $50
>by National Geographic?
>
>
>And remember when KFC offered a
>"Hillary" meal, consisting of two
>small breasts and two large
>thighs?
>
>
>Now KFC is offering the "Obama
>Cabinet Bucket."
>
>
>It consists of nothing but left
>wings and chicken #####.

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I know elkassasin but their feelers will be hurt and they will try to twist the joke back to bush. Then the blame game goes on how bush was so horrible. TO me its never obamas fault so these crazy liberals sound like they would suck Obama's sausage

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom