Join the NRA!

They just sent me 2 coffee mugs with the NRA slogan/Picture on it and they said "made in china" on the bottom, WTF it the NRA can you find mugs made in the USA Very dissapointed in them right now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I joined the NRA once in the early 90's. Never again! Within a month phone calls started coming begging for more money. I asked them to stop calling me, however it got worse. They called me nonstop asking for more money. One evening I was called 7 times. I tried calling the NRA and sent letters asking to be removed from their list. After 10 months of being called a minimum of 6 times a week I changed my phone number. Never again!

I'm a lifetime member unfortunately I have had the same experience of Runnoft. I get real tired of the mail 3 times a week asking for money as well as the calls asking for money. As I'm paid in full I have asked them to quit sending me request for special deals life insurance, Cancer insurance, better credit card rates, and so much other crap I can't remember it all. I have also have asked them to only ask for donations bi-annually they have not listened at all. I like the message but they are really Pissing me off.

Corn there is a easy solution. Just $hitcan the B.S. stuff as it comes in and only pay attention to the dues notice. I have never gotten telephone calls and I just file 13 the "give me" requests and not think about. I give extra when I feel like it and not when they request it.

I stay with them as they have done more then other pro gun groups and have seen them in court many times fighting for the little guy that got violated on his gun rights.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-12 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]+1 RELH. Been a member for years and never a single phone call (glad they stopped doing that when I joined) and the mail doesn't bother me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom