Join PETA,stop eating meat and....DIE

That guy must of had one huge refrigerator to hold $5,000 worth of meat.

2311idiot.jpg

he really loved animals...I saw him save a circus mouse in a movie once. But he still got the chair

I didn't know he was a whack job PETA lover...He was great in the Green Mile. 54 is way to young to die. Condolences to his family.

Mutley

He feels better after clearing his fridge of meat? Really?
Maybe he should have been eating the right kind of meat and he'd still be alive.
Too bad he died so young, nobody deserves that even if he has a warped view.
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-12 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]Excellent actor. Sad to lose him so young.

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.

Eldorado

Sad to see him go. Great actor and way too young to die. Had no idea he was a PETA supporter.

Did anyone else pick up on the irony?

Gave up meat 3 years ago, felt better than ever since doing so and then dies from a heart attack?

Just sayin'

:)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree, seemed like a good guy, loved his stuff on screen and too young to die.

I looked at the article and also noticed a listing of 12 NFL players that also did PETA ad's. Not so ure they fully endorse the PETA agenda as much as strong feelings toward's taking care of pets and dietary beliefs about the "benefits" of being a vegan. List included guys like Terrell Suggs and Drew Brees.

Anyway, RIP....

Anyone who supports PETA in any way shape or form is helping them fight to take away your hunting rights,they can all die and I wouldnt miss a single one.

Damn guys, I am a proud member of PETA....
People Eating Tasty Animals

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom