John Wayne

Thank You runamuk..You also littlebull 209338.

Possibly other MEN will chime in or, protest a Jagerdad Presentation... Oh Lordy..Oh Lordy how this is wrong :-(

Notice such Style...?

Weeee Old Fart'z can enjoy and share post's about: AMERICA.

Those of you whom did not grow up in the 1960'z it is ok. Just be Hunters sharing and AMERICAN LOVERS. Sing it loudly with Pride.

Dah
Jagerdad Production Studios Inc.. A LLC Corporation :)

Yep that lifted my spirits and I named them all..there was some great ones in that mix..end of a great era imo

I hunted in Kansas a couple times and the place I hunted was a friend's place and other property surrounding his, which was all family and friends. Harvested a great Buck one year.

Anyway there was a restaurant nearby named the Four Corners Restaurant that we ate in, that was decorated in all John Wayne Memorabilia. It was wall to wall John Wayne, pictures, autographs. and anything tied to John Wayne.

really enjoyed that, Jager, thank you. I have watched quite a few of the Dukes patriotic short videos. I like him reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. and this one, =Warning to liberals= your head may explode in viewing this vid. BTW John Wayne , was a smoker.

Watch "John Wayne's America" on YouTube

Yeah, that was pretty cool.

Try to list 10 current Hollywood actors and actresses who would participate in singing God Bless America now.

I’m younger than quite a few on here , but old fashioned as they come. I can name most all. And can appreciate them for who they were , thanks to my Dad and Grandfathers. Just ordered this John Wayne book a week ago , money well spent if you haven’t read it !!!!
DBD68EF5-6EFA-49A7-9C3D-225C07459777.jpeg

Last edited:
Great video! I remember bagging groceries as a kid at the local market for Lorne Green, Phyllis Diller, Michael Landon and others. Jack Benny attended my older sister's wedding.
It was a different time.

I was not able to name all of them but I have seen all in one move or another. I also try and find old clips of some of these variety shows. I really like Dean Martin he had alot of talent.

I offer all of you OLD GUY'S to try to NAME each Person.

Jagerdad :)

PS: At this time in our Nation, this video Felt Good.
My Grandmother meet him once through a good friend that she knew from her Rodeo days. That friend was one of the clowns in the rodeo. His name a few of you might know It was Slim Pickens.

I was born in the early 70's but I was able to recognize most of these fine Americans. Thank you for this video, and I agree, considering the times we are in - this sort of inspiration is sorely needed.

I'm with eelgrass, however. I can't think of any of the top 10 Hollywood actors/actresses who would proudly sing God Bless America without fear of alienating their social media fan base.

What a horrible shame...

Stonefly... Why did you feel compelled to write " BTW John Wayne , was a smoker"....??????????? I may be hard on you in the following (But take no offense. We need to not be pushed to adhere to Social Judgmental "Machine gunning" down someone in Ridicule and Social Shamefulness ). Just remember, Most Smokers NEVER Die from Smoking.

I never smoked a Pipe but I do miss the good small of a good Pipe.

Jagerdad :)

Light'en if you got'em

my mentioning it was basically because I feel the way you do, it was mentioned as sarcasm to prelude possible PC smoker comments. I wont light one, my lungs are shot from long ago, but i will take a dip of hagen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom