John McCain

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
I was just reading an interview with him in my new NRA American Hunter magazine. It has a picture of Charlton Heston on the cover. Anyway, I think a lot better about him now. You guys read it, and then get back to me. Paul

If you want to keep your second ammendment right, McCain is your man......Hilary HATES your guns, not sure where Obama stands.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hillary and Obama both are very anti gun, no matter what they claim while running for office. Obama has a record of voting for numerous gun control bills that out right banned some guns including handguns. He and Hillary would be happy to be able to confiscate all firearms if they could get away with it.
Mcclain is very pro gun and his only restrictions are very good common sense ones like instant gun checks at gun shows for purchasing firearms.

RELH

I listened to the speech McCain gave in Louisville KY. If your a gun owner and a supporter of the second admendment you need to support McCain, he's the only hope we have as gun owners!

HEY SlamPUNK!!!

HILLARY IS GONNA LOVE ATHENA!!!

REMEMBER WHEN THEY CHOPPED AUSTRALIAS GUNS DOWN WITH BIG CHOP SAWS???

HILLARY WANTS ATHENA RUS!!!

SHE WON'T TELL YOU THAT NOW BUT WAIT TILL SHE'S RULING THE ROOST!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hilary is dead in the water. Obama is a vote hound. He is plastic and will bend to where the votes are. There are more votes in the gun lobby than in the anti-gun lobby so lets see if he changes his tune throughout the rest of the year. But yes, he has a very liberal record on guns. I have liked McCain for a long time. I think what we need is a leader and he is the best available now.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I personally know people closely related to McCain in Reno. We hunt deer and chukar together and fish together every chance we get. So if this is any sign as to what John is like hes got my vote for sure.

Obama advocated a bill to make it illegal for idividuals to have concealed carry permits except for a few special needs cases. He is definitely a gun grabber.

OBAMA HAD PLENTY OF TROUBLE PUTTING HILLARY AWAY....I REALLY DONT SEE HIM BEATING McCAIN IN THE BIG RACE....WE'LL SEE...YD.

WHO THE HELL IS BOB BARR???????????????

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

There is an esay in the President's Message of the same issue of American Hunter that gives the real history of Obamah and gun issues. It is very different from what he claims in radio commercials here in Montana.

Mark

Bob Barr is the equivalent of a vote for Obama. I don't care for McCaine, but he's the dog with the least fleas. At least he supports the 2nd!

Ditto what IAHunter said.......could also add that McCain is at least an honorable man, even if he's too liberal for my tastes.....he is the ONLY option now.

>Bob Barr is the equivalent of
>a vote for Obama.
>I don't care for McCaine,
>but he's the dog with
>the least fleas. At
>least he supports the 2nd!
>

not in Ca. IA hunter. The dem will carry ca so my vote ain't worth the diesel it takes to get to the pole

JB

AMEN JB. But next time go the Absentee Route, save a lot of fuel. Been doing it this way for 25 years now, right in my recliner and a cold one.

Brian

I was exagerating kilo....we don't have a poling place and get an automatic absentee ballot.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom