John Jones vs. Rashad Evans

H

hangingmeat

who's watching?
who's winning?
the highest paying fight in UFC history.
they HATE each other- I think it's gonna be a brawl and someone will get caught, and when that happens- anyone can win!

If my paycheck was on the line though, John Jones would be my bet!

I'd like to see Rashad knock Jones out but I don't think thats gonna happen. I don't like Jones but he is probably the best fighter in the UFC right now. Lotta hype in this one.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-12 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]Let's get it right on the name: JON "BONES" JONES.

Rashad Evans might catch Jones if Jones gets careless, but probably won't happen.

I'm not going to paid for this fight as I really don't like either of them so will save my money this time around.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'll be watching. I'm not a fan of either but I am rooting for Rashad in this fight. Jones needs to taste defeat, a KO would bring him back to reality.
And I don't like the way Greg Jackson handled himself with Rashad.

A few Boys?

How many Girls?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Cat
The Secret Clubhouse now has cable. No women allowed. Its going to get sweaty and oily in here tonite.

The only guy I hate worse than Michael Bisping is Rashad Evans! I hope Jon Jones hits that $%#@%^ so hard his grandkids stutter!

who spells the name "John", like "Jon"? Must have come from the projects, where his momma couldn't spell. If he was here right now, I'd punch him in the nose just because his mom was stupid...;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom