John Deer moving to Mexico

Skidmore

IMG_1572.jpeg

Half of everything they sell has been imported for decades.
Yeah, but I don’t remember them doing layoffs stateside because they moved jobs out of the US.

That’s what makes it seem chick3nshit. But these days many worker’s loyalties lies more with the union than the employer, so I understand why.

For some it will be another consideration when deciding where to buy. For others, the cheaper price is all that matters. At least here in America there are choices.

Yeah, but I don’t remember them doing layoffs stateside because they moved jobs out of the US.

That’s what makes it seem chick3nshit. But these days many worker’s loyalties lies more with the union than the employer, so I understand why.

For some it will be another consideration when deciding where to buy. For others, the cheaper price is all that matters. At least here in America there are choices.
They won’t be lowering their prices any due to this change.

They have to get more competitive is the problem. green paint has been way more expensive for years and as tough as the ag business is right now they're finding it harder to get producers to pay the premium. I've been buying Case IH, which still has US factories, and Agco for the last 2 decades Deere just isn't than much better.

Buying American first has always been a priority for me. but we're in a world economy now and you don't set your prices your competition does. I don't see how they're selling anything right now actually, grain and hay prices are break even at best. seed crops and cattle are the only bright spots in this part of the world.

Bush opened the flood gates to Mexico. The factory belt of the USA suffered significant lay offs. Let's not forget the steel industry too. Fukkers in DC really know how to screw us.

Got an old friend that called me a couple weeks ago, said they laid him off for 3 months coming up and maybe even longer before it’s said and done. I guess I’m not real sure which plant he works at but said they are looking at 1,300 people laid off. I despise John Deere but sure do feel bad for all those people ! My buddy has over 35 years in for that sh_ t show.

I'll Pay More For The GREEN Paint 440!

I'll Support The American Worker Trying To Support His Family!

I'll Support American Pride!

I'll Pay Just A Little More For A Quality Product To Keep It Here In The USA!

You Don't Even Need To Wonder If The Quality Will Go Down Hill!

Looks Like I'll Be Adding John Deere To The F List!

See how many small and midsize frame tractors Deere is making in the US today.

If you want to have farmers buy US made equipment at a premium stop buying imported food and support more ethanol plants. that's different I bet.

I'm all for supporting US products. but I also believe in capitalism and that doesn't have a Santa Claus provision.

And I'm All For Having A Better Quality Item As An Option To Purchase!

Even If It Costs A Little More!

But That Option Usually Ain't Available For Americans!

Do You Want Made In CHINA F'N TRASH?

Or Do You Want Made In CHINA F'N TRASH?

See how many small and midsize frame tractors Deere is making in the US today.

If you want to have farmers buy US made equipment at a premium stop buying imported food and support more ethanol plants. that's different I bet.

I'm all for supporting US products. but I also believe in capitalism and that doesn't have a Santa Claus provision.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom