JoePa and Penn State

Roy

Well it looks like the curtains fell down at Penn State today. With the release of the Freeh report, it is apparent that there was a massive, 14 year cover-up and JoePa knew about it - either that or he was bamboozled the whole time by Sandusky. In which case, it would mean that JoePa wasn't competent enough to recognize the warning signs for what they were.

The program's integrity has been compromised and will forever be questioned unless Penn State disavows themselves completely of anything having to do with Paterno, including taking down the statue and changing the names of several streets and buildings that bear his name.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

In my opinion, if the NCAA intends to maintain any credibility, they should issue death penalty for Penn State Football.

Anything for a football program.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

With the release of this finding, the lawyers are lining up outside Penn State. In the end Penn State will have to have a bake sale to keep the electricity on.

Too bad for all the good serious students.

Eel

Don't penalize the institution?? Penalize and prosecute the criminals!! Anyone involved in this cover up should go to jail.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Kingfish Just one word Remember what they did to "USC".
Why shouldn't Penn get off, Yes every one who had knowledge should be on trial.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Don't penalize the institution?? Penalize and
>prosecute the criminals!! Anyone involved
>in this cover up should
>go to jail.
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>
Pretty tough not to penalize the institution as a whole when it's leaders and management are the criminals.
To me that's like saying it's ok to still join the FLDS even though Warren Jeffs was covering up pedophilia. "Just hang him, but the organization is still ok."
You can't convince me that after umpteen years of this going on, NONE of the other staff members caught wind but kept their mouths shut as well??
I wouldn't send my kid there for ANY education!

I believe it was an institutional problem and that a clear message needs to be sent to all such institutions. That is why I say the death penalty for the football program is required if the NCAA is to maintain any credibility as an organization which polices these institutions.

Time to start putting trail cameras in NCAA locker rooms to catch the homo/pedophile imbedded within. This ain't the only one doing some jackhammering. He is the only one who got caught so far.

The coded e-mails and in 2001 when they were just about ready to turn Sandusky in to child welfare and then decided not to pretty much shows that Paterno knew. He was still lying and covering up his role until his death. His statue will come down whether it is by the institution or vandals.

It is beyond my realm of comprehension how anyone could be aware of that kind of behavior and not report it. Had Paterno or anyone else stepped up, Sandusky would have been arrested and Penn would have gone on. Now they will all rot in hell together. Good!! I feel bad for the staff & students and for all those that looked up to Penn State athletics.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Joe's son was on sportcenter last night trying to defend his Dad.

It was pretty akward. Best he could do was say there were more facts out there and his Dad had reported it to the next level of management.

Not acceptable. Joe would have taken his hits, but, in the end he would have been a hero and would have retained a great legacy. He put a ridiculous football program in front of protecting kids. Unforgiveable.

Now that the truth is out where are the people that were rioting in the streets of State Collage when they first heard that Paterno had been fired ? You go to prison for life for raping children but Paterno and the administration thought the university was higher than a boy being raped. Put them all in prison !!!!

It is starting to get even uglier. This is almost as bad as any Latin American dictator I have ever studied, there may have even been murder involved. There sure was a lot of strong-arming and dictating on behalf of JoePa. Everybody speaking out on behalf of him - his kids, Matt Millen, all the crazy Nittany Lions - needs to just shut the hell up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/14/s...ry-sandusky-inquiry.html?_r=4&ref=todayspaper

Ugly ugly ugly.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom