jodi arias trial

R

RMK_800

Anybody else following this case? I just hope this is not another Casey Anthony jury. The evidence is pretty overwhelming but after watching the Casey Anthony trial I have little trust in our judicial systems. Juan Martinez is an excelent prosecutor and with all the evidence should give this b*tch the needle to the arm. A verdict should be given in the next couple of weeks.

Her words, "No jury will convict me". She sealed her doom when she said that IMO....along with all of the unnecessary stab wounds.

M'Balz Es Hari

I learned a long time ago to never try to predict what a jury will do on rendering a verdict. I saw one woman hang a jury because she could not convict a felon, even with overwhelming evidence, because he looked like her son.

On a case involving a robbery-homicide. Both suspects shot the victim and was tried together. The suspect who fired the first shot into the victim was convicted of murder & robbery. He then handed the gun to the second suspect and he fired a shot into the victims head because he was twitching and he wanted to put him out of this misery according to statement he gave us in the interview. Defense had doctor testify that victim "MAY" have been already dead and it was muscle contractions that caused the twitching. That suspect was found inocent of murder by jury and convicted on robbery and conspiracy charges.

Air head liberals are the worse jury members you can get. No common sense and can be lead around by the nose if the attorney is a good orator.

RELH

I hear it on XM sometimes it's been going on all year. After the Casie Anthony/OJ Simpson verdict anything can happen. I bet a lot of people don't like the prosecutor. When I first heard of this case I thought they would hang her but I bet she will get life or walk. HLN network sure likes to make these cases a big show. whats next the George in Florida case ?

Like stated above, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she walked or got a couple years in a low security prison for some stupid azz minor broken law.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"Like stated above, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she walked or got a couple years in a low security prison for some stupid azz minor broken law."

Not going to happen in Arizona....... Terry

she is pure evil....if they dont give her a death sentence there is some thing wrong....but she is a sneaky little bit#h, so any thing is possible.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Surpirsed me, I really thought she would get away with it. She will still sit in jail for at least 15 years even if she gets the death penalty. :-( Should happen the next day.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

182236_382099131906871_1193665529_n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom