JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT!!!!!!

Earth Justice ?? what a name! All i want to know is, How much earth needs to cover the collar to block the transmission ?

What better way to keep track of the elk than to collar the wolves? Wherever the wolves are, that's where the elk will be.

I am a little disappointed in the Idaho Department of Fish and Game though. If you're close enough to put a collar on a wolf, you're close enough to cut its throat.

I think it's awesome!
Collar them all and equip us with the receivers so we can find them and 'nurture' them with my 270 WSM. Legally, of course.
Zeke

Accident??.......i could be wrong but I would think they are net gunning the elk.....requiring muggers to immobilize the animals. A snarling mouth full of teeth would sure discourage the mugger crew.

Hey eel, wherever the wolves are is where the elk will be? Really? Finally, after all the BS for years of guys bitching they hunted for days and weeks and months, even years in the same place and saw nothing but wolf tracks. Man, you nailed it. Yep, wolves go where the elk are. And, they don't run every elk out of the country either. Just stuff I've learned by having them in my hunting grounds. (By the way, I sent my comments against the Colorado plan before any of you guys want to jump on me as a wolf lover.) mtmuley

Good idea I wonder who ratted them out.
If you have a tagged wolf and dead elk in the same place, you will know for sure what killed them. Please give out the GPS locations to the rest of them. Winter is a great time to be wolf hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

mtmuley, I know, those wolves are just out getting exercise and sight seeing.

We're good, mtmuley. I respect you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom