JFYI!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-14 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]I Took the Remington 375 RUM Bullets back to Sportsmans Warehouse!

They were in Disbelief!

But also told me that Remington has had several Quality Control Issues recently!

Why would a Company as such pull this kinda BS at a time when they gotta be making more money than anytime in History?

I'll Keep my older Remingtons!

But as far as any of the Newer Rifles,well they can Keep them until they straighten their act up!!!

Just thought I'd let you Guys know!

According to the Guy at SW (And it's all hearsay!)they're Claiming some Bad Triggers once again!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I have many Remington 700's!

I like the older ones!

Looks like several ReCalls:

http://www.remington.com/pages/news-and-resources/safety-center.aspx

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The Xmark triggers are junk. The "dangerous" walker trigger is IMO, a great trigger, just not when people who have no business doing it monkey with them.

Is Remington stuff still manufactured in the US?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Is Remington stuff still manufactured in
>the US?

My Thoughts Exactly NVB!

You Think a Mexican or a Chinaman Gives a Rats Ass about Quality?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

SAD!

Just Flat Ass SAD!

Anyway!

Just letting you Guys know I'll try & get the Remington 375 RUM 300 Grain A-Frames on the Recall List!

Initially I didn't have any Problems with them!

Maybe Remington will be the Next ones Mad at me!:D

Somebody Ain't doing their Job!

How Bout it REDDOG?

You Willing to TAMP some Powder for me?:D

Or are you outa Town Working?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-14 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]>>Is Remington stuff still manufactured in
>>the US?
>
>My Thoughts Exactly NVB!
>
>You Think a Mexican or a
>Chinaman Gives a Rats Ass
>about Quality?
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>>just stir it.[/font]
>
>
>
>SAD!
>
>Just Flat Ass SAD!
>
>

Well Bess, THAT was NOT my point. Actually just the opposite. Quality control hasn't been done well by US manufacturing companies for years. That's why they are always trying to implement the Japanese model of manufacturing.

Now I'm not saying materials or design is necessarily superior to ours. Just process control. But it is difficult to get price and quality at the same place.

And according to Remington's webpage they are still U.S. made.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Makes you wonder though NVB?

Still in the USA!

Are they still Americans/Real Americans building the Guns?

Looks like to me they take a little more Pride & keep an eye on Quality Control?

As I've said many,many times!

This Country is Falling apart!

One more thing!

I don't know about the rest of you Guys?

But I'd be more than willing to pay a few more Bucks for Quality rather than a bunch of over priced TRASH!

Remington went to crap long ago. That's what happens when a publicly owned company is controlled by a board of directors.

They were losing 10 million a year so the quick fix was to import russian Baikals and Zastava mausers and slap the remington name on it. That wasn't working so they scrapped it. You have the Etronyx failure on top of that. Bad PR with the trigger issues. Screwed their customer base with the 597 recall (who wants a $200 coupon towards their next remmy in exchange for a $400 rifle).

It's been known industry wide for quite some time that remington has gone to crap. I have no intention of buying another remington but there are enough fan boys around to keep them going for a while.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom