JFP!!! UHP'S IN HERDS!!! :D

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

GEEZUS!

Just West of Starvation this afternoon I come upon a Grey Dodge Charger!

As I go by I notice He takes My picture with His Cute little RADAR Gun!

As I went by I looks back & decide 70 MPH didn't Phaze Him!

So back up to Speed I go!

I get down the road 3/4 of a mile and JFP!

There were 1911's every-fricken-where!

The Grey Charger was radioing ahead on down the Road to his buddies!

We got 1911's to the Left!

1911's to the Right!

We got 1911's with people pulled over!

We even got 1911's Impounding Vehicles & loading them on Tow Trucks!

GEEZUS!

Was it:Let's "Bang the Basinites on Thursday" Day?

You out of Town 1911?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Soo...did you get towed?? And, I'm sorry...but if you got right back up to speed (which is probably 90 for you) you deserve a big, fat ticket, Bess! I hope they nailed you. ;-) LOL Someday you'll learn....

Damn it JENN!

They don't need your Help!:D

Maybe its Hug your HP day. Its an epidemic. I just met four NHP's between my mailbox and town. Thats one damn near every half mile. Fortunately for me I was lolly gaggin along like a farmer lookin at the neighbors crops.

Hey NVB?

They give Tickets in TARDville for lolly gaggin!

If'n you don't get run over first!:D

BBop, if it has 4 doors it ain't a Charger. It might say Charger but it ain't.

JFP! Why did they make a 4 door Charger?

Eel

States needs the dough......its quick mula.

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>States needs the dough......its quick mula.
>
>
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

If you'd start buying your 'herb' from the state dispensary kali could share its mula with everyone.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It really wasn't an enforcement project Bess. We do our annual counts about the same time as the DWR to see how many Utards are leftover from the winter kill.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>I grow my own....
>
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

I know. That was more or less my point from the standpoint of a shall we say, not high, person.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My wife and I went to St. George about a month ago. Just south of Beaver, at the overpass that takes off to go to Panguitch, there were at least 6, maybe 8 Highway Patrolmen, all of them in a fancy new hemi charged white dodge. Every one of them had a car pulled over. About every 100 to 200 yards there was another brilliant display of flashing red lights. I figure they were sitting on top of the overpass, waiting for a speeding cluster of travelers to come buy, then they would all pull out and nail as many as they could from the flock. Talk about a flock shot! It was pretty impressive. Flashing light for at far as you could see!

You have to admit, the way Utards drive it's an untapped gold mine. We could erase the national debt giving Utards speeding tickets.:)

Eel

Speeding laws are much like four wheeler laws. If you obey the law you have nothing to worry about.

Too bad the Highway Patrol don't give you speedy guys a Highway Tuneup. That seems like the fair thing to do rather than just write you a small ticket. If they tunned you up a few times you might learn not to speed. What is good for the goose is good for the gander too.

I hope you speeders had to pay big time!

Have a good one. BB

One of your Basin UHP plicks pulled me over on main in roosevelt Monday Bess. Said I need to get some mud flaps on my truck. Then took off crossed a lane of traffic with the blues on, ran a red light almost got hit by a old lady in a car and pulled over some other sap with 20" wheels. I'm guessin he needed mud flaps also.
Bess, WTF is up with the mud flap mafia in the basin?

Don't know WTF the deal is NUNYA?

But I've got Mud Flaps on my Rigs!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom