????? JFK ?????

elkassassin

Long Time Member
What'Ya Think?

I Believe there mighta been more than one Rifle/Bullet Type used!

I Think some things were covered up!

Was the AR-15 in the Car behind the President accidentally Fired?

Where's the 3rd Bullet?

2 Direct Hits?

But the 3rd bullet doesn't even hit the Car?

Your Thoughts?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Elvis did it.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-13 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]As a youth I always figured it was L. B. Johnson, or Castro, or Khrushchev, or the Mafia.

BobCat, a lot of really bright people have done a lot of work to gather a lot of information, from a lot of different sources. Some of those researchers seem to be pretty unbiased and seemed have tired to be objective, as far as I can tell.

After the years and the various reports, I've decide it was Oswald. (But that certainly doesn't account for an ounce of value.)

Did Oswald have encouragement from someone else, or an actual accomplice? I'd have no opinion on that, but apparently his previous behavior was outside the norm for most Americans, so acting alone would not seem to be too different from the way he lived his life before the shooting. Moving to the USSR and then moving back to the US, then actively supporting Castro etc., does not add up to the personality of an individual that is hesitant to act on his own, nor one to need anyone else's support to take an unusual action. It seems he acted alone more than he interacted with everyone he encountered. Of course, those behaviors could have been used to set him up as a patsy, to be used as a scape goat for the real killer, but I no long believe that is what happened.

Oh well, you asked, so I guess you wanted an opinion. Mine's no better than yours!

DC

>Overies....you get your Buck yet?
>
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Just 5x4 Idaho muley buck. My brother got a 4x3 whitetail on monday but I didn't see any whitey worth taking.

2311idiot.jpg

I don't know.. but I kind of wish the CIA or somebody would smack that Limbaugh look alike up side the head. What a hero.. jerking off like the whole world was his phallic thinger.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom