jesters THREESOME!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
SMACKDADDY thought She looked pretty good for a 65-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad
at all, and He found Himself thinking she's probably got a really hot
daughter.

They drank a couple of vodkas, and she asked if I'd ever had a
'Sportsman's Double'?

'What's that? SMACK asked.

'It's a mother & daughter threesome,' she said.

SMACK said, 'No, I haven't', as his mind began to embrace the idea, and He
wondered what her daughter might look like.

They drank a bit more, and then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your
lucky night'.

They went back to her place. They walked in . . .

She turned on the hall light and shouted down the hall.

"Hey Mom...you awake, I got a hot one !!!!!!! "

LMAO!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-14 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p] You tell that story like its a joke, but it actually happened to him Thursday.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Bout Damn time we heard from you TAGMUNCHER!

You Finally put the Pole/Chick down?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-14 AT 01:29PM (MST)[p]
we just got our interweb access back at work, so more posting i will do! good to be back....kinda.

and the clown aint going anywhere!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

It has been quiet.
Catch up on the happening.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom