JERKIN IT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I know that most MM'ers are Guilty of it!

Makes Ya Wonder how many of Ya are gonna admit to it?

Think you're gonna Try & Hide it Huh?

Even though the Female Human is more Secretive about it I believe they do it as much as the rest of us!

Well the Proof is in the Pics & Stories around here!

I'm talkin JERKIN the TRIGGER You PERVO's!

While alot of Hunters/Huntress's are Excellent Shots,put a Nice/Trophy Animal in the Picture & Oh My How things Change Quickly!

I'm Guilty of it Myself!

I Remember back about 20 years ago missing a Damn Nice buck at Point Blank Range,So Close the Scope is Blacked out with nothin but Muley Hair!

Still Haunts me today of how close I was & how Bad I screwed up!

Ya,Evidentally,I JERKRD it!

Let's Hear em?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I was turkey hunting last spring and called in a nice gobbler, he gobbled good, flew off the roost, strutted right up to me, everything was going great, then I put the bead on him, shot, turkey ran off and I never did see him again!! First time I ever missed with a shotgun, I still don't know what happened other than I just missed!

yup...I put a timney trigger ( 2lb pull ) on my rifles to help with a "stiff" trigger. It's really "hard" not to "jerk" it if the trigger is to "stiff"....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

So king?

Since You found Cindy you don't JERK the Trigger as much as you used to?:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Since I started shooting I had never had any issues whatsoever with jerking a shot. Around the age of 25 I started shooting a lot of really large bore rifles. .458 Lott, .505 Gibbs, .470 NE, etc.... One day while shooting a .300 Win I realized my shooting had gone to hell. Took rifle to a bench and started to realize my trigger control had gone to sh#!. I basicly had to start back from the beginning especially with the DG rifles and teach myself trigger pull again. Things are back to normal now.

Never!! I just have to teach her how to squeeze gently so it suprises her when it goes off!!!! You know so it hits the bulls eye....so to speak!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I jerk elk meat..........
I jerk triggers.........
I'm a big jerk..........
and I jerk whatever I want and whenever I feel like it!
And, you can't stop me.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-13 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]AMEN Zeke!! I would say the same things.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom