Jeanne Assam

Wow. She rocks.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Good for her. Exactly why people should get their CHL.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-07 AT 12:22PM (MST)[p]Read an eye wittness account this morning and dude (not Hdude) said she came arround the corner with gun drawn, identified her self, told him to stop, she took fire then began walking straight at him firing every round into scum bags chest. God was defenetly with her!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

The story and her picture was in our local paper today and YES, she is a looker but could be a death wish if out of line with her. LOL

Brian

I'm glad she was there to take this freak out but do all churches have chicks packing heat rambling around ? that just kind of seem strange, maybe I live in too small of town and don't go to church enough to keep up.

>Is it just me or is
>she good looking? Just
>wondering if my eyesight and
>judgement is still good.

She's single too! Too bad you are married Cornhusker! Might be worth a trip to congratulate her!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom