Jazz 'White Boy' Pick

EXCELLENT PICK IN GORDON HAYWARD......SHOOTS THE BALL WELL & REBOUNDS......COOL HEAD ON THE COURT.....KIND OF A CLUTCH SORT OF PLAYER........JAZZ DID WELL..........YD.

I like the pick, however, I think the jazz have a serious need for a good defending small forward. Who's gonna guard Kobe, Melo, ect... Maybe they move this kid to the 2 spot and have a size at that spot, and continue to look for a quick 3 man.

Nothing against him personally but I hate the pick. They need size and more size. Seems like to me the Jazz have a bunch of players already that size. Maybe he can take Korver's place if he moves onto green pastures. Jazz need a big man.

I think it's funny when fans rip on the pics...the guys making the choices are spending countless hours doing research and watching video. Their jobs depend on these pics, do you really think that you could do better with the info you get on local radio? hahahaha.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-10 AT 07:52AM (MST)[p]Yep, takes a real rocket surgeon to figure out how a 6'8" forward is gonna work out with the other two undersized 6'8" forwards already on the team...They need length to beat LA...this aint gonna help.

In all fairness, we dont know how well we can barter a trade for him in the future..

I don't know what they have planned but they have done fairly well in their past picks, like stockton. And after getting Mathews, who wasn't even drafted, I'll give them the benefit of a doubt for now.

there was a run on bigs early dog, who would you have taken?

They have to take the best player available at the time . not some european who will never play in the league, just because he is big. Jazz fans are spoiled ,the team does pretty dang good for what it has to work with.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-10 AT 05:25AM (MST)[p]I was hoping for Greg Monroe..But he went #7 to the Pistons. I think the Jazz did get one of the best players remaining. all tho I dont think they got the best athlete.

I think Booze will be going to Miami, so the new guy may get a backup spot this year to Milsap..I just wish we had more size at PF..I wonder if he will be a 3 or 4 spot tho...guess we will see.

I watched a couple of summmer legue games. Hayward looks really sharp and more than holds his own.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Boozer is a wimp! Spent 6 years changing his dipers. Misses 1 of 4 games. Didn't have love for Utah like Utah did for him. He ought to like the Bullies.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom