JAZZ GOT THEIR AZZ KICKED!!!

I had higher hopes for them in the playoffs. The Rockets are tough.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

They're not so Jazzy...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I think they did pretty good with the youngest team in the NBA. I Do not want to sound like a sore loser but it is hard to guard Harding and Paul with all them moving screens and we do not need to even talk about all the the bumps on Mitchell or over the backs on Gobert.
That's the NBA for you.

>I think they did pretty good
>with the youngest team in
>the NBA. I Do not
>want to sound like a
>sore loser but it is
>hard to guard Harding and
>Paul with all them moving
>screens and we do not
>need to even talk about
>all the the bumps on
>Mitchell or over the backs
>on Gobert.
>That's the NBA for you.

Did any of you actually watch the playoffs(not meaning you don hunting)? The Jazz did not get their azz kicked. They played the #1 team this season in the Rockets. We had multiple injuries this series, lost our point guard in Rubio, lost Exum who completely neutralized Harden when he was on him. Two of our starters are rookies and we very well could have won tonight if Mitchell hadn't gotten injured halfway through the fourth. He had completely taken the game over. Barring injuries we very well could have taken this series.

Last year the Jazz were the cause of the Clippers being blown up. This year Oklahoma's team will be dismantled thanks to the Utah Jazz.

The future is the brightest it has ever been for the Utah Jazz. Losing Hayward was a blessing and we have one of the best rookies who ever entered the NBA in Mitchell. We have one of the best coaches in the NBA and we aren't cash strapped going forward. The Utah Jazz will be playing for a championship in the very near future.

+1 on the limp wrist name! Jazz held their own but if you expect the refs to call all moving screens, we'll have 4 hour games cuz both teams will be in bonus in the first 5 minutes of the quarter. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom