Jay Leno

sageadvice

Long Time Member
His last show. Goodby, Farewell!!

Always liked the guy!! Will he be back?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I don't know if he'll be back or not but he's not dead yet. He'll take his stuff on the road, I guess.

Ya, I always thought Leno was pretty darn good too. He seemed to actually have fun while he entertained us.

Letterpud is/was just way too liberal and loved to show it off. He doesn't ever seem to enjoy what he's doing either.

Zeke

Thanks Zeke!!

I had a nice lady friend awhile back that liked to be in bed with the TV on at the start of the Tonight show. The regularity of watching him was unusual for me at the time but i soon became a big Fan of his and that relationship caused me to wonder just how many people in this Country were conceived during or shortly after his monolog. ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

+1, guys. Leno is one of the few really classy guys left on tv. Hate to see him go. My wife loved "headlines".

Also, not a politically correct libtard!

Letterman is a douche for the most part.

Recorded it and just finished watching it.Have to I'm sad to see the show go , he is such a funny guy and always a classier type of comedian, I sure hope he still comes on from time to time...

Cheers to Leno. The guy cracks me up! I got a chance to meet him at the 2002 Winter Olympics. He had a booth there. I am standing in his booth and this foreign elderly couple comes in and asks him for directions to the Award Ceremony location. It was funnier then hell he didn't have a clue. But he pulls out this paper and starts to draw a map. He says you go through these doors and draws a line on the paper with doors on it and takes up about half the paper. He said then you turn left and go down to the corner he draws another line and he said there is a stop sign here and draws the stop sign. By then most of the paper is used up. Then he gets into detail but by then his drawing is down to a 1/2 inch in the corner of the paper. He drew about 20 lines in that 1/2 inch of paper! That half inch had more detail then a world atlas. This poor old couple looked at each other nodded their heads and went on their merry way. They didn't have a clue where they were headed.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom