Jared Allen Spears a Bull Elk

Bates7

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-10 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]I don't know if you all have seen this yet. A buddy of mine told me about it and I thought he was full of caca at first. Watch this short video. Jared is a nut.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

I was just back in Alabama this week and they have a spear season for deer. My cousins hunt only spear and bow & arrow. They tried to get me to give it a whack but I decided to take my buck with a shot gun. I didn't have enough time to practice with a spear. Next year I will.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

That is pretty cool. I would love to see a spot and stalk spear hunt.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Awesome, I am going to google "hunting with a spear" as I need to get into this.....

I'd like to see him do that with a Devil Terrapin. Hahaha!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I agree Bean. It's still crazy though.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

That's why I would like to see a fair chase spot and stalk hunt with a spear. Talk about primitive weapons. Just makes you wonder how conditioned that elk was to walk directly under that tree. But that aside, there are many bow hunters who have that close of an encounter with and elk or deer, so really it is just a question of getting them into that close of a range. I am sure the feed dish at the bottom of the tree helped a little. ;-)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom