Japan bound, sayonara!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I'm outta here in the morning, gonna be a long flight! I'll be in various parts of Japan for the next twelve days. Wish me luck, I hope the Koreans don't do anything too crazy while I'm there. ?

Traditional >>>------->

You going to hand pick a wife?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I understand they have an eatery that is to die for over there. It is called Panda Express.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Don't worry about the Koreans. They haven't developed a missile that can reach the height of a cheap paper kite, much less Japan. Have fun!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>I understand they have an eatery
>that is to die for
>over there. It is
>called Panda Express.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Panda express huh? I'll have to check it out, it sounds VERY authentic.

Traditional >>>------->

Have you been there before? There are a few things I remember...the rail transportation system is cheap and very quiet.

Alleyways near the bars smell like urine.

Ask where the non japanese guys should stay away from.

There are Russian dancers in Misawa. I think they are just working their way through school.

Some of the motels remind me of a cheap RV.

Go check out a baseball game. The Hiroshima carp built a new stadium a fews back and it is great. Also the Chiba City marines have a great park and it is a short train ride out of tokyo. It is whole different experience from what we get here.

Go check out the cherry blossoms at Ueno park, I would think they should be in full swing right now. As soon as the sun goes down they are plenty of other "cherry's" in the establishments around the park as well. If you are taking kids you may want to get them back to the room before you check them out

This will be a work trip. I may have a day or so somewhere to mess around. My wife will be there with me. I'll be in Okinawa for a couple days then Fukuoka then Osaka and Tokyo. We have a couple Japanese friends in each city to help us out.

Traditional >>>------->

As you're flying over Tokyo, yell out "Bombs Away!!" for my uncle who fought over there in WWII.

Eel

>As you're flying over Tokyo, yell
>out "Bombs Away!!" for my
>uncle who fought over there
>in WWII.
>
>Eel

lol

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]I think you should learn Japanese. What do you do with your kuchi? I like the popsicle thing. I'll pass on the wasabit peas in kuchi.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom