JANE FONDA MEMORIAL WALL

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
VERY HEARTWARMING​

I got teary eyed when I saw this.

After more than 40 years the Viet Nam Veterans of the United States of America raised a phenomenal amount of money to memorialize another one of Hollywood's loyal(?) American citizens who went out of her way to aid and abet the enemy and congratulate them on their treatment of U.S. POW's. This memorial says it all!

2857untitled.jpg

Support our troops. Remember our Veterans

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Is it my turn now?

I got a nice greasy cr*p I would like to locate on that b!tch's face. Friggin Communist crack.

Great photo of her wall, classic.

I find that funny and very ironic. I and several of my platoon buddies swore that if that b$tch died before us, we would travel to her gravesite and pi$$ on her grave.

RELH

Perfect

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>I find that funny and very
>ironic. I and several of
>my platoon buddies swore that
>if that b$tch died before
>us, we would travel to
>her gravesite and pi$$ on
>her grave.

> RELH

Sounds like a well diserved tribute to me. Good luck!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Outdoorwriter;

That photo at the bottom of the poster. Is that one showing her sitting in the seat of a 40mm AA gun outside of Hanoi that was used to fire on American aircraft?

RELH

RELH...hope you lead a long anf fruitful life..with a full bladder that is put to good use.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

f Jane Fonda ! I remember years ago I was standing at a urinal getting rid of some budwieser and someone had written the words above it....Please flush Jane Fondas mouth when your done....lol never forgot that.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-11 AT 01:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-11 AT 01:13?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-11 AT 01:12?PM (MST)

I am fairly certain that the pic on the porta potty was taken in 1972 when she posed for a series of pics with an NVA gun crew. You can google for "jane fonda 1972 NVA" and see a lot of them. I am also pretty certain it is not the one where she had her hands on the A/A gun.

Apparently she really digs her protesting days.
jane-fonda-wearing-mugshot-t-shirt.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

One of the wealthiest women in America when she was married to Ted Turner and owns a chunk of land around Mullen Nebraska and they refused to serve her at the bar. The old guy that ran it was a Vietnam Vet and he has the right in a private establishment.

Yep money wouldn't buy everything.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cornhusker; it is very ironic that you bought that issue up. Ted Turner owns the Flying "D" ranch about 50 miles outside of West yellowstone park. Total of about 140,000 acres and some great elk hunting if you can afford the fees.

While in that area for a week, I talked to one of the guides that used to work on the ranch for the elk hunting. He told me a story that happen to Jane Fonda and her husband at the time, Ted turner.

They went into a local steak house that was a favorite place of the locals due to the outstanding steaks you could get there. Upon the two of them going in, they were advised by the waitress that there would be a 30 minute wait for a table for both of them.
Jane became upset and stated, "do you know who I am". The waitress replied, Yes I do recognize you and it will still be a 30 minute wait for your table. Jane Fonda demanded to speak with the manager.

Manager came up and Jane Fonda demanded if he knew who they were and they should not have to wait 30 minutes for a table.

manager told them that he knew who they were and the rules made by the owner was first come, first serve to all customers and they would have to wait their turn for a table.

They asked if the owner was there and if they could speak to him about the waiting for a table. manager told them that the owner was in back and he would get him.

When the owner walked up, both Jane Fonda and Ted Turner asked him if he was aware of who they were. Owner replied that he was aware that he was speaking with Jane Fonda and Ted Turner. Owner further advised them that he was also a Vietnam vet. and that both were not welcome in his place of buisness and they would not get served and to leave and not come back.

The guide gave me the name of the restaurant where this happen, but over the years I have forgotten it. Another local confirmed the story as being true, but who knows.

RELH

She's a complete fraud and deserves to be pissed on. Always about promoting herself even at the expense of her country. What a turd.

Eldorado

RELH We maybe talking about the same place Red's Cafe and Bar Mullen, Hooker County. They had trouble there a couple of times until they refused to serve them. A kid I coached manages their buffalo on several of the ranches.

Now don't go to Hooker County looking for prostitutes.

Cornhusker; The hell with the prostitutes, do they serve a great steak there????

As for the buffalo, the flying "D" no longer has the buffalo meat harvest hunts. A message on the web site states it was cancelled due to "political" reasons.
I wonder of old Ted Turner is now listening to PETA. He still has his $14,000.00 elk hunts for the boys who fly in with their Lear jets.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom