James P Beckwourth, any books?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Doing Utah studies with my son.

James P Beckwourth was mentioned. Black trapper.

Anyone read anything about him?

Been Alot Of years Ago hossy!

And I Don't Remember Much But When I Was In School I Did Some reading/Research on Beckwourth!

If I remember He Ventured To KALI Around The Gold towns?

Spent Some Time Around The Area Of Nilly's Favorite Lake!

And Was A Lieing SOB!

It's Been So Long Ago I Don't Remember A Fraction Of What He Pulled Off In His Day But I remember It Being Quite An Interesting Life He Lived!

I was born and raised where Beckwourth lived (at one point of his life). Have you read The Life and Adventures of James P Beckwourth? James Beckwourth: Legendary Man? Jim Beckwourth: Black Mountain Man, War Chief of the Crows? Or Jim Beckwourth: Negro Mountain Man?

I was born and raised where Beckwourth lived (at one point of his life). Have you read The Life and Adventures of James P Beckwourth? James Beckwourth: Legendary Man? Jim Beckwourth: Black Mountain Man, War Chief of the Crows? Or Jim Beckwourth: Negro Mountain Man?

Thank you.

I haven't.

Honestly it was a name I hadn't remembered. Would have been a weird existence, I read that some of the tribes thought lewis and Clarks slave was actually the leader because he was black.

Been Alot Of years Ago hossy!

And I Don't Remember Much But When I Was In School I Did Some reading/Research on Beckwourth!

If I remember He Ventured To KALI Around The Gold towns?

Spent Some Time Around The Area Of Nilly's Favorite Lake!

And Was A Lieing SOB!

It's Been So Long Ago I Don't Remember A Fraction Of What He Pulled Off In His Day But I remember It Being Quite An Interesting Life He Lived!
How were the deer population #'s and tag #'s back then for 'ol Beckwourth? Were they doing a lot of F-IN Stupid SH!!!T back then too?

Asking for a friend :ROFLMAO:

I'd Bet It Was A Little Different Back Then!

If It was Managed Back Then Like It Is Now A Bunch Of Them Woulda Starved To Death!

Kinda Weird Isn't It That Game Survived Back Then Without All This BS Management Of Today Isn't It?

How were the deer population #'s and tag #'s back then for 'ol Beckwourth? Were they doing a lot of F-IN Stupid SH!!!T back then too?

Asking for a friend :ROFLMAO:

He was a trapper and long hunter with the best of them. Literally with them, Bridget, Glass, Fitzpatrick to name a few. There was probably little game east of the Rockies by then. They’d made coats and hats out em already. Interesting, he was kind of tricked into going with the Crow. One of the guys jokingly said he was Crow and they believed it so they took him and he ended up a war chief before he moved on to CA where he discovered the lowest pass through the Sierra.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom