Jake Heaps-remember this name

R

Rackcrawler

Jake just quarterbacked to his 3rd and final state championship game. He plays for Skyline High school in Issaquah, WA. He's 6'2 180lbs and is the #1 senior quarterback prospect in the nation. Skyline was 40-2 with him starting. It's been reported he's signed a letter of intent for BYU.

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

No, I don't just been watching his progress the last 3 years. He's got it all he's big, can run and he can pass. Issaquah is about 20 miles give or take north of me, along I-90 about 20 miles east of Seattle.

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom

Yep - he's committed to BYU, along with one of his O-line and a couple of the defense. That team is stacked. But, you will have to remember his name for quite a while, like an extra 2 years.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah, he signed with BYU. He decided he needed to fly down here and hold a press conference to announce that he was signing a letter of intent to play there. Sounds a little pompous if you ask me.

>Yep - he's committed to BYU,
>along with one of his
>O-line and a couple of
>the defense. That team is
>stacked. But, you will have
>to remember his name for
>quite a while, like an
>extra 2 years.
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)
I don't believe he'll be serving a mission, you'll likely see him competing for the starting job next year. He also convinced a few other highly ranked recruits to go to BYU, most notably Ross Apo who was previously going to attend Texas.

2a0fcsk.gif

Career stats are something like this....

9,000 pass yards
110 TD's
18 INT's.
25+ rushing TD's

2a0fcsk.gif

WOW....IF I WAS A #1 RATED HS QB.....I DONT THINK BYU WOULD BE MY FIRST CHOICE FOR A FOOTBALL SCHOOL OR THE EDUCATION PROCESS. I BELIEVE BYU MIGHT BE IN THE TOP 15 -20 FOR A PURE THROWING QB....BUT THERE ARE HIGHER PROFILE SCHOOLS TO LOOK AT....GOOD LUCK TO THE YOUNG MAN....................YD.

Well he can count on one thing no matter how much he wins he will never play for a Championship.

_From what I read his reason for BYU was so, he could go on his mission. He turned down a lot of other offers because of that.
I'm not LDS, however I admire someone who stands up for their beliefs and convictions.

/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom