Jackwagons in Wy

Long Time Member
Had a good afternoon catching some cuts and cutbows. Normally I'm not a big fish eater but when you're out and about they do taste mighty fine over hot coals with some lemon pepper. Well, I leave these two lined out up for the tin foil and left to take care of some wood cutting. By the time I come back they are gone and the redneck jackwagon in the camp next to me was acting mighty suspicious the remainder of the evening. Sheesh. I think it was a Calitard in all fairness though. Critters were ruled out due to the fresh quad tracks leading up to the stump.

7827downsized_picture0002.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If your "neighbor" has a four wheeler with similar tires matching the tracks at your camp, then maybe a little midnight tune up is in order. Something simple?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Did Kilo reel in the big one for you?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Somebody stole your trout? That's simply ridiculous. Next time lace them with cyanide.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I have that same knife...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I have that same knife...
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

Figures....more evidence pointing towards a calitard.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm pretty sure if it was a local we'd ask if you want some sage on your fish....Nice catch!...the hunting sucks but the fishing's been good..

Keep checking the Wyo forum the fish might show up there, LOL
How how is the new knife working out Bucksnort.Nice

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Something smells FISHY!!!!!!!!!!

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

WOW!.....The only thing on the planet, with less relavent material than that swimsuit, is an Obama State of the Union address!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom