Jackass Dead

F

fldrw22

RIP Ryan Dunn .Jackass member Ryan Dunn died in car wreck in Pennsylvania this morning .

Intoxicated and doing 110mph... I don't feel sorry for the douchebag one bit..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I love the show.

But of all the stupid things he has done, he does this and claims the life of another person as well.

One of his most famous stunts is sticking a hot wheels car up his rectum.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

110 mph? Drunk? Killed someone else in the process? That sucks that they can be that stupid. Who gets in a car with someone like that especially after drinking? That's plain sad....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I guess he died the way he liked to live...With car parts up his asss

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Darwinism at its finest. Lucky the only innocent he took out was one silly enough to jump on the car with a drunk at the wheel.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sad but stupid!!! Just glad no innocent people got hurt or killed.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

thought it would be Bam or Stevie 1st...
130 mph!
Died of thermal and blunt truma....
we all know a Jackass..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom