I'VE SEEN HER SOMEWHERE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Unfortunately!

Can't figure out where?

And the Husband didn't know that she was Pregnant 6 or 7 times?

Just Kill em & Stash em in the Garage!

JUDAS!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29468859&nid=148&fm=home_page&s_cid=toppick2

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Oh?

I didn't know that?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That mugshot has been on the internet news all day.

It said one thing to me the first time I saw it and every other time.
Turn and run like hell. If you cant tell she is a whacked broad your radar aint working.

7208huntsman.jpg

>and this and wild life is
>?????

Hey elkun!

It must of been a Wild Life!

>Maybe you check her plumbing before
>Kat.

Na SMACK!

I do have Standards!

This has got to be the sickest story I've ever heard!
Maybe she can be roommates with Charles Manson in the hereafter. Wow!
Zeke

Here's a few things I don't get:

In 2005 they Raid the House & Don't Find/Notice any of these little Boxes/Dead Babies?

The Husband goes to Jail in 2006 & just get's out not too long ago!

He Claims He Ain't the Father!

Says He didn't know about any of the Pregnancies!

(((I'm Callin BS!)))

Must be a real Brain Storm not to know She's Pregnant & Full Term numerous times!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Something here Ain't adding up!

She Claims they were Hatched from like 1996-2006?

Sincerely hope there is help available for the 1st responders. Incomprehensible. Stephen King couldn't come up with something that awful. Satan lives and is a 30 year old mother living in Pleasant Grove Utah.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

gives a all new look on their straw berry days. it was a good place to live when I was a 10 year old kid. a long long time ago.

wtf is the big deal????......it only takes a willing Doctor to make it legal one day earlier....

1283eagle_government.jpg

> wtf is the big deal????......it
>only takes a willing Doctor
>to make it legal one
>day earlier....
>
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

I was thinking the same thing.

No outrage to suck em out early, but, there is for her. Strange set of standards.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom