Itsy Bitsy Spider Bull

Feleno

Long Time Member
SpiderCalfPost.jpg

The Itsy Bitsy Spider Bull has yet to be found
You know Team Mo$$back wants him on the ground.
Out came big money and bought his daddy?s head
But Itsy Bitsy Spider Bull may never end up dead.

Tines R Us, a Team Feleno company knows the whereabouts of this future world record but won't give in to the big money being thrown our way....yet. We?ve had substantial offers including one from the posse at TimesUp (not to be confused with the other guys with a similar name) but it was laughable. Guys, if he is this big at a few months old imagine how big he'll be in his prime!! If you care to make an offer, make it worth my time!!

NICE Faleno!!!

YOU GONNA GIVE ME A CHANCE AT THE BULL ONCE HE OUTGROWS THE PISSCUTTER STAGE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY Faleno!!!

I'M NOT SURE I WANNA WAIT!!!

HE WOULDN'T BE STINKY!!!

I COULD DRAG HIM OUT!!!

AND I'LL BET WITH THEM SPOTS HE'S STILL TASTY???

AH,WHATS THE FEE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Cat
you bring up some good points. and he'd probably still score better than 99% of the pisscutters that go down this year. lets talk $$$ and get this thing on contract

LOL...LOL Now that was funny. That would be one hell of a full body mount. I'm still laughin. Timesup LOL...

HEY Faleno!!!

IF I COUGH THE MONEY UP???

WOULD IT BE MANDATORY MY PICTURE BE PUT IN MAGAZINES & ON THE WEB WITH MY TROPHY WITH SPOTS ON HIM???

WOULD PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME???

I'M A LITTLE STICKY WITH PICTURES!!!

IF D-CUPSY GOT HOLD OF A PICTURE LIKE THAT WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN???

A 465" BULL WITH SPOTS ON HIM!!!

HMMM!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

CATMAN
We appreciate the concern about jump-starting a vomit by posting your picture. i think we should avoid that as well. i may know photoshop well enough to put someone elses head on your shoulders. Pitt, Clooney, Gibson.... whoever you want. we'll make it D-Cupsy proof

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom