it's whats for dinner

When they start doing that to Chicken, let me know! :)lol

I bought a 40 lb case of Chicken yesterday. My butcher wraps the leg-thies 4 to the pack and has it ready for me when he says it will be. .99 cents a pound. What's for Dinner? Bird tonight, bird tomorrow, after that i think i'll have some,.. Bird!! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

manny, do you eat hamburger? You probably never want to see how that's made either. Or sausage. Or hotdogs. Or baloney.

Sage, you might wanna steer clear of the chicken nuggets.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Wow. The website where that report comes from is one really weird corner of the internet.

Makes it hard to believe what you read there.

Reminds me of all the e-mails forwarded to me by my grandma. You know, the ones like this: "Money bags!! This month has 9 Tuesdays and 8 Wednesdays and this only occurs once ever 6.2 billion years, the Chinese call it MONEY BAGS! Forward this e-mail to 12 people within 7.4 seconds and an angel will appear on your doorstep wiht 135 days. I tried it! It works!"

Must be the corner of the internet where all those e-mails are born.

Weird is as weird does.

>Wow. The website where that report
>comes from is one really
>weird corner of the internet.
>
>
>Makes it hard to believe what
>you read there.
>
>Reminds me of all the e-mails
>forwarded to me by my
>grandma. You know, the ones
>like this: "Money bags!! This
>month has 9 Tuesdays and
>8 Wednesdays and this only
>occurs once ever 6.2 billion
>years, the Chinese call it
>MONEY BAGS! Forward this e-mail
>to 12 people within 7.4
>seconds and an angel will
>appear on your doorstep wiht
>135 days. I tried it!
>It works!"
>
>Must be the corner of the
>internet where all those e-mails
>are born.
>
>Weird is as weird does.

BINGO!!!! ;-)

S.

:)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14 AT 05:54PM (MST)[p]Just butchered 25 chickens and 2 hogs I raised! Elk seasons a couple wks away then deer season. The only meat I buy is the occasional ribeye!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom