It's well worth it.............

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-10 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]At close to a $300,000 MSRP, the Ferrari "458 Italia" will put a serious dent in your bank account. No matter what it costs, though, it's worth every penny.

This is what it looks like!

8078car1.jpg

2207car2.jpg

And this is what it does...

3041car3.jpg

Any questions? I didn't think so!

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I can see pro's and con's to the girls photo, Pro is they are freakin naughty}>, Con it looks like to me this is something for disney and what are they teaching our children.:-(

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

>I can see pro's and con's to the girls photo, Pro is they are freakin naughty}>, Con it looks like to me this is something for disney and what are they teaching our children.:-(
>

What are you talking about? I only see five hot babes takin their underwear off.

Awesome pic, but I'm screaming photo shop. People in the back aren't even looking at the drawer droppers.

That's just silly. You can get the same effect for a significant discount with one of these.
7236images.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

NOT!.........at my age.

I see 6, $50k full service hunting trips. No high maintanence cars or women anywhere in sight!

And if you just HAD to have one, there are some real naughty girls that will hang around with you all week for about $5k.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-10 AT 05:39PM (MST)[p]Hmmm, let's see at $5k for a week of faux connubial bliss, that works out to about a year's worth for the price of the Ferrari. Sounds like a good option, but I would likely be dead at the end of week two. :)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

NVB?
Kinda like the movie you watched while your wife was outa town?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Wow.. That car must be really fast if it makes that happen to the passengers.

I hate it when I wake up in the morning and Barack Obama is President.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom