Its us against them.

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
I'm always amazed at how far from reality we have come until something like this comes up. Bob Parson founder of Godaddy.com is under fire for shooting an elephant, never mind they are overpopulated and destruction in agricultural areas. I usually try to live so rural that the Hollywood and city crowd always amaze me. Saying that when I visit my son in Berkley I always manage to bring some deer and antelope steaks and jerky and cook it up for them they never seem to complain it comes from an animal that was alive.
They also want more than I usually bring. People are just weird.

Some of you on this site I disagree with but at least you all understand a few basics that things die so we eat. Africa or North America.

http://ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/03/30/shooting-an-elephant—why-godaddys-ceo-was-wrong/?hpt=T2

There was also a bolg on TMZ.. sure it was the same story... and similar comments followed.

The thing that is really concerning is how many "ignorant" people ther are when it comes to animal issues. I could not get over the comments about killing "endangered" animals. Amazing.

Good old PETA, on the local news they sent a letter to the San Francisco city council requesting that the name for the "Tenderloin" district be changed due to it being the name for a cut of meat.

These people are so far out in La La land that they are impossible to reason with. We do have our share of outright nut cases in this country.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom