IT'S .......TIME!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Time to get another Day at the Office Started!

I feel Perty Lucky/Good after a close Call yesterday Morning with Jr!

Road Construction 3:30 A.M. He's coming up on Stopped Traffic/Loaded Crude Oil Tanker!

He notices some JACK-TARD coming up behind Him like a Bullet!

So He pulls Quick Left in Hopes of not getting hit!

FRICKEN TARD hits the Back of the Crude Semi Truck & Hits it so Hard it knocks one of the Axles right out from under the Heavy Truck!

Thanks to Safety/Air Bags/Luck & God the Gal Driving the Pick-Up is OK!

Jr coulda been Sandwiched!

We'll Just say it was a Good Day Yesterday!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Glad the kid is ok. Did the idiot girl have a cell phone stuck in her ear?

>Glad the kid is ok. Did
>the idiot girl have a
>cell phone stuck in her
>ear?

I'm not Sure RUS?

But the Gal that Run the Red Light Friday that was doubling the Speed Limit that Damn near Hit Me Had One She was trying to Operate!

They Cain't even Multi Task/Walk & Talk at the same Time!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Glad everybody's ok....even the stupid! At some point these phone companies gotta b forced to disable them phones at +20mph!

And to think I have to drive through Utard in about 3 weeks.

JFP!!!!

Glad Jr. had his A game on!

Eel

Wow - counting your many blessings right now I'll bet Bess!!

Glad Jr. is OK.

Idiots abound!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You don't even Realize how many Idiots are here now Roy!

Thanks Guys!

Bessy:

Its probably been more than a year or so since I posted here.

However, I thought I better post and say thanks for coming up here! I am just glad Jr. avoided that wreck!

Thanks again!

PS: Let me know when you want to meet up for payment! :)

I know you've been Busy woodruff!

But you need to Chime in a little more often!:D

That Woodruff Air felt Good/Cool!

I won't say that about January Woodruff Air!:D:D:D

Glad his angel was watching over him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom