It's Ransom's Fault!

TripleK

Long Time Member
ACK! Kelsey Grammar was out paddle boarding with his wife in Kona this weekend when he suffered a heart attack! What they DON'T tell you, is the REAL reason for the heart attack in a seemingly otherwise healthy man was something he glimpsed on a nearby party vessel piloted by a Southern man from California. I guess there were naked bodies everywhere and lots of funny stuff goin' on! Starring the man from California.

Ransom! What the hell's goin on??? lol

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=317100&GT1=7703

Spokesman: Kelsey Grammer has 'mild' heart attack
June 2, 2008, 2:49 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A spokesman for Kelsey Grammer says the "Frasier" star is recovering in a Hawaii hospital after a mild heart attack this weekend.

Stan Rosenfield says Grammer is "resting comfortably" in an undisclosed hospital after being stricken Saturday. Rosenfield says the 53-year-old actor will be released early this week.

Rosenfield says Grammer ? the star of "Cheers," "Frasier" and the recently canceled Fox sitcom "Back to You" ? was paddle-boarding with his wife, Camille, when he experienced symptoms.

The couple lives in Kona, on Hawaii's big island.

Rosenfield says Grammer was immediately taken to an area hospital where it was determined that he had suffered a "mild heart attack." The spokesman says he is unaware of any history of heart trouble for Grammer.

Jenn,
This must be Grammer's third wife at least. One of his earlier wives was a "dancer" from Lovelock, Nevada. Yea, a dancer probably at a strip joint. LOl

No doubt that he had a mild one if he saw Ransom and his cohorts over there in the Big Blue out of Kona. LOL

Brian

Ran's.....i thought this was a "fishing" trip??? Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Ok that solves it Rans.....If I am going to have a Heart attack if I come to Kona....I am not coming. Well, I guess it depends on how good looking all the bikini girls are that you have coming, it might be worth the pain!!!!!!!!! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]i was e mailed an invitation with a pic of last years "party boat"
48449b1d41dbcf10.jpg

Ya'll do notice there is one fishing pole on the boat!
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

HMMMM!!!

lesgo CAN NOT BE SEEN???

MUST BE TAKING A NAP???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY GUYS, I TAKE THE 5TH, I AINT SAYING CHIT. I AINT EVEN at kona anymore. i flew over to kauai for another dam week of fun

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom