It's RACE Time Boys!

S

ShowThemToMe

And Fords are blowin up like 6.0 Strokers:D
(Sorry SNORT & 2Lumpy:D)

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I heard your girlfriend got a warm reception when she announced for the engine start.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My Girlfriend?

This ain't Slick talkin!

never_catch
Any new Pin Stripes from Huntin Season?
The price goes up with new pin stripes,right?

I took a buffer to the sob for about 5 hours the other day...most of the "Rocky Mountain Pin Stripes" came out, well except for most of the really big ones!! :D
Sumbitch sure is shiny though!!
7335102_2453.jpg

~Z~

JUDAS!
That thing is gettin shinnier as it gets more hunts on it:D
Bet you want more for it this year than last:D

LMAO!! It was the best I could get at the time but times are different now and I just want a new one. It's been a good rig but with fuel costs up, I'm having a hell of a time gettin rid of it!!

~Z~

It's not a Belcher Eel!
What'ya gettin now never_catch?

I want two!! Another F-150, like 2006 or newer, for driving to and from the cabin. Not a long bed this time though. Then I want to lift and put tires on a little Toyota pickup or Rodeo suv for rallying around the hills up there.

~Z~

Way to go SMOKE!!!! That was definitely one of the best Chases you will ever see. I am glad he edged out Edwards - that last re-start was something else. Great race from there out. Fitting it should come down to those two.

15 weeks 'till Daytona!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom