It's Poker Night!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
A bunch of local businessmen and i have been playing every other Saturday, during the cold months only, a $40. buy-in, dealer names the game, home game for 15 years or so, that we all seem to get a lot of enjoyment from. Nobody gets hurt, a bad night might cost a guy $50-80 bucks and a good night might bring in $100. or so!

Who else plays? Home games, on-line, at the club...?

Deal em!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Gambling is Illegal in TARDville sage!

I still gotta make a bet with Slick in the Future to try and get even!

Probably be just about 4 years before I win my money back!:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

We play a few times a month during the summer and 1-3 times a week during the winter. We usually play a 20 dollar tourny and can re-buy for the first hour or two.it gets pretty crazy but if you play it right can come home with 200-400 for first place. There have been multiple months this year I have paid my house payment courtesy of the losers. :)

Cool Boot, sounds like fun!

Bessy, as much as you drive, i imagine a guy could get to where there was a game if he wanted one.

I long ago used to play at the Clubs a little too often. I got my rear end handed to me over and over. Home games, not so much. I've been up on the winning side for years.

You got a Flush? All i got is three of these and two of those! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Haven't done it for a while but some friends and I used to get together for some Texas Holdem..Nothing too crazy just a 10-$20 buy in...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I play strip poker with the neighbor girl whenever she is home for a visit from the monestary.......SHE IS HOT!!!!

RE: Ziggers girls

Hey ZIGGER?

You wanna see the Girl Missionaries?

I'm about to send them over!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

RE: Ziggers girls

>
>Thats what she looks like after
>your drunk

Yea, but what does ZIGGER look like after she's drunk?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom