It's over.....

K

ktc

Jazz fans!

If they come back I will eat my words, but the hole is too deep. Hopefully Utah can pick up a power forward in the off season?

It was over two minutes after it began..
Embarassing! LA getting straight layups!

It is definately over!
Don't think you have to worry about eating your words, but I would love to also..............Don't think there is a chance in #*@&

Damn the luck! Ya know, if it wasn't for Phil, Kobe and Jack...I don't think I'd hate L.A. all that bad. Okay, yes I would!!!!

IT AIN'T OVER!!!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW HARD THEY'LL GET THEIR ASSES KICKED YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY TUNED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

ktc- They made a valiant run at it. Sorry though, I'm a Lakers fan!! Bring on the Spurs!!!

Steve

Steve the Wiszard said; "I'm a Lakers fan!!"

That's it! Steve, kick my dog, shoot my quail, steal my girl...anything, but don't tell me you're a Lakers Fan. %#*@!lol

i guess i'll always wish you luck, BUT THEM LAKERS SUCK!

ANOTHER TYPICAL PLAY OFF SERIES WITH THE UTAH JAZZ!!!

THEY ####ED IT UP AGAIN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING!!!

DON'T TELL ME THEY ALMOST WON!!!

I ALMOST KILLED A BIG BULL ONCE TOO!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Joey-- You live in Cali and you're not a Lakers fan? If you tell me you are a Jazz fan....I'll poop myself!!! I'm figuring you've got to be a Kings fan or a Warriors fan since you live up that way.

The Jazz gave it a good shot. I really thought this series would go 7 but the Jazz dug themselves too big of a hole in the third. They almost pulled it off but came up 2 possessions short! Maybe next year?

Steve

Steve said; "If you tell me you are a Jazz fan....I'll poop myself!!! I'm figuring you've got to be a Kings fan or a Warriors fan since you live up that way."

GO KINGS!!! lol, it might be awhile before we can make a decent showing in the playoffs. This year we got stomped by the dogs and played the giant killer!

joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom