IT'S OPENING MORNING BOYS!

S

ShowThemToMe

We Riled a Few StickFlippers last Night!

Decided to do some Nigh Time Scouting!

We Lit Her Up Perty Good!

Seen a few PISSCUTTERS but not one Shooter!

We just shut the Lights off about 30 minutes ago!

Had one StickFlipper so mad He said He was gonna turn me in!

Been up all damn night & Buck Fever isn't really settin in!

If I can't locate them with Light,are they really there?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Have ya tried M80's plus your spot light???? That will get out and movin, plus the stick flippers really like it!!!

HA HA CAT!!! I would have tuned your ass up with a blunt!!!

Give it a couple days, there will be piles of CAT GOLD for ya!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>We Riled a Few StickFlippers last
>Night!
>
>Decided to do some Nigh Time
>Scouting!
>
>We Lit Her Up Perty Good!
>
>
>Seen a few PISSCUTTERS but not
>one Shooter!
>
>We just shut the Lights off
>about 30 minutes ago!
>
>Had one StickFlipper so mad He
>said He was gonna turn
>me in!
>
>Been up all damn night &
>Buck Fever isn't really settin
>in!
>
>If I can't locate them with
>Light,are they really there?
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>I've got Wild Honey Tree's and
>Crazy Little Weeds growin around
>my Shack!
>These Dusty Roads ain't streets of
>gold but I'm happy right
>where I'm at!
>All these Perty little Western Belles
>are a Country Boys Dream!
>
>They ain't got Wings or MM
>Halo's but they sure look
>good to me!
>

Maybe you could get a job with the Humane Society of the United States or Friends of Animals as their Public Relations officer. Or are you just content to work for them for nothing?

sstm. your to late. most them bucks hit the ground yester day. or should i say two nights ago,,,

I felt more confident for this years archery hunt then I ever have before, but then I got a job on Wednesday, and have already worked 40 hours and its looking like I won't be able to get out once.

not to start an argument with you because i really dont care what you do. But if one of those guys comes along the night before YOUR opener shinin a light all around and raising hell, are you gonna come on here and ##### and moan about something you don't like as usual?

Some of you guys need to learn what sarcasm is all about.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Good for you riling up those stick flippers! You can tell they are not very experienced hunters if that is what riles them up. Are upset because you moved them farther away from the road? How in the world are they going to get them now?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-12 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]>Good for you riling up those
>stick flippers! You can tell
>they are not very experienced
>hunters if that is what
>riles them up. Are upset
>because you moved them farther
>away from the road? How
>in the world are they
>going to get them now?
>

Even experienced hunters who camp near the roads, but hunt a few miles in, need some sleep the night before opening, don't you think? Or does Mickey Mouse Outfitters recommend that their clients stay up all night the night before?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-12 AT 10:03AM (MST)[p]Sleep? That's what you do when your dead. Mickey Mouse Outfitters is the best and we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are commited to.

>Sleep? That's what you do when
>your dead.

That's what you try to do the night before when you're 71 years old, have been hunting for 55 years, have a heart rhythm issue, have seen enough of the yahoos who stay up all night, usually drinking, laughing loudly and/or playing music because they can't control buck fever (or in this case, needlessly drive up and down the roads in noisy vehicles and flashing spotlights while "scouting" for a hunt that doesn't happen for 2 1/2 months).

It may seem clever and funny now to most of you, as it did to me way back when, but your turn is coming!

I can agree 100% that drinking and hunting should not be mixed. But with my experience dealing with others like that, you can call the law enforcement and/or move to a different location.

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

I likewise have been hunting 55 years and a lot of the archery hunters like their partying more than hunting. A young friend of the family wanted to know where to hunt on the archery hunt in Southern Utah. The area was checked out and decided where most of the deer were congregated. During my years of experience I have noticed that in this area the largest percentage of archery hunters don't get out of camp before the sun is up and relayed that to him. He was very skeptical, but later told me he couldn't believe what he was seeing because he was almost alone early opening morning.

Hope you bring your portable salt and pepper shakers so's you can eat it on the spot with this wonderful hot weather.....

>I likewise have been hunting 55
>years and a lot of
>the archery hunters like their
>partying more than hunting.

So you are saying that Archery hunters "party", more than rifle hunters and muzzy hunters? I would venture to say there are parties during every season. I wouldn't limit the parties just to archers.

I have had experiences during rifle hunts that have made me never want to pick up a rifle again. Trust me, archers aren't the only "party animals".

>>I likewise have been hunting 55
>>years and a lot of
>>the archery hunters like their
>>partying more than hunting.
>
>So you are saying that Archery
>hunters "party", more than rifle
>hunters and muzzy hunters? I
>would venture to say there
>are parties during every season.
>I wouldn't limit the parties
>just to archers.
>
>I have had experiences during rifle
>hunts that have made me
>never want to pick up
>a rifle again. Trust me,
>archers aren't the only "party
>animals".

And sometimes it ain't even hunters doing it during hunting seasons! ATV'ers, tourists, anglers, college frats, Boy Scouts, etc. have also kept me up at nights during the season! It amazes me that most people go to the hills to get away from the hussle and hassle, but end up bringing it all with them, even way back when with the boom boxes! But fellow hunters are the worst because they should know better, IMHO, of course!

And I'll make damn sure I'm out with my "lights" the two nights before the rifle hunt....dem smoke pole foos gonna be 'pissed'!!!!

Oh Well, might as well get some night time photos of those deer and elk we didn't get to see during the archery hunt:/

STTM comes up with some crazy posts more often than not and definitely has a warped sense of humor, but he's a good guy and I can't bring myself to believe he would go out and do what his post says. Given that statement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk this up as rye humor and sarcasm...until he says different. :)

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

I think he riles more people up just by saying he is out spot-lighting the night before the hunt than he would if he actually were out there!

I can guarantee you he wasn't though.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

+1

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

sttm caugt spot lightling,youve done it now sttm, no more free lunches at the fort. no more free passes to dwr, save the puss(kitty cat} banquet, the bow hunters of the basin has had enough, from now on you will turn IN your batteries, NO more WOrking under cover with you know who.NO MORE ; don and founder has had enough, between them we cant save..you. the power of the money hunter has found you,.,

Ya!

Ya!

Ya!

elkun!

The:"Working under the covers with you know who was the Fun part"!

Guess I screwed that up!:D

got anymore kittycat pictures?i got a couple places i need spotlighted for elk how about it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom