ITS OFFICIAL

YELUM

Long Time Member
Got my email from the DWR, telling me I was UNSUCCESSFUL for the 12th time for moose, and 5th time for elk.

Still waiting for the comfirmation on the wife's sheep tag.

Yelum

A big ole glass of milk and a couple oreo cookies always makes me feel better. Sucks when ya got that many years into it and ya still get a big fat "UNSUCCESSFUL".

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

14th time for moose 2 time for antalope unsuccessful but got deer tag .at least get to hunt .

yeah I got 6 unsuccessfuls from Utah today and 6 from Nevada. Not a good day. I'll have to go buy me some oreos and give it a try. I put in for 29 tags this year and so far haven't drawn a single one, even in my home state of CO.

To hell with the oreos. Im hitting the bourbon.

No archery tag with 12 points and I also know somebody with 13 that did not draw an LE Archery tag.

Oreos ain't gonna cut it!

Yep, can now scratch Utah and Nevada off the list for this year. Starts at 15 for deer and 12 for moose, and points go down from there.

Come on Idaho, Mont, Az, Wy, and Texas. Someone has to love me!

Easy walleye!

What's coming out when you hear somebody with 2 points did draw?

Ya I know,it ain't funny!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I struck out in Utah and Nevada. Only one state left for me...

I have yet to draw a tag in an actual state auction, so lots of years of "U"s for me. I did get lucky and pick up one of those freebe expo tags once. So, I guess I am not completely unlucky...

i drew archery 221-223 8) let the scouting begin when i get back from maui in 2 weeks :D

-Cass

Don't loose hope Yelum, maybe someone will turn their tag in and you'll be #1 on the alternate list. That seems to have worked well for you in the past.

Unsuccesull Manti Muzzy Elk (9pts)
Un dessert bighorn
Succesfull southeastern deer. That would be two years in a row for deer

I feel for everyone here because I have read UNSUCCESSFUL WAY too many times but people who drew a Henry's tag in the last year or two (Marley) shouldn't be allowed to bi#$h. LOL

Oh and didn't he draw with one or two points?

Kinda makes a guy unsympathetic for some, doesn't it?

LOL

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Sorry. I feel your pain. I now have 17 moose points. When they decided to let out only 8 tags for the North Slope I knew that my chances were slim. The frustration only grows, because I need to draw soon so I don't get left in the dust on the other once in a lifetime tags.

b bob. me and the boy will be hunting moose this fall. told you to add that extra zero. to hell with going to all the banquets.....

>I feel for everyone here because
>I have read UNSUCCESSFUL WAY
>too many times but people
>who drew a Henry's
>tag in the last year
>or two (Marley) shouldn't be
>allowed to bi#$h. LOL
>
>
>Oh and didn't he draw with
>one or two points?
>
>Kinda makes a guy unsympathetic for
>some, doesn't it?
>
>LOL

I get what you are saying Huntindad and I see the sarcasm but in your opinion how many seasons do I have to sit on the sidelines and watch you hunt to make it even steven for ya? Drawing one good tag in my LIFETIME this far doesn't make getting "unsuccessfuls" any easier than if I had never drawn the Henry's. The Henry's tag is the ONLY LE tag I have ever had and I've been applying in most states since I can remember. I applied for 29 tags this year and have yet to draw a single tag including my home state in a unit I drew as a 2nd choice last year and put in as a first choice this year. So yeah I'll ##### with the rest of you unsuccessfuls and can share in the misery with the best of them. Come on AZ or MT!

Unsuccessful again for Desert Sheep....that makes 16 years in a row now. At least I'm consistant. I am so glad that I broke down an purchased a Lifetime license in 1994 and don't have to worry about the deer tag anyway. This just sucks !!!

elkun!

I sent Amy 100.00 & Garnered a Coveted NorthEastern PISSCUTTER Tag!

How many zeroes does it take for a Good Tag?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LOL Marley.

I am glad you saw the fact I was trying to be humorous.

I know the pain of Uns oh so well and also have been drawn but not for anything like the Henries and I know no matter how many you draw the pain of the Unsuccessful is still there.

Good luck on AZ and MT.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom