It's now official - Residents of Colorado!!

L

liv4hunt

Me and the wife and kids are here to stay in Craig, Colorado!! Now what? I'm going to lean on the experts on this site to point me in the directions they would go if they lived in this area to hunt elk and deer. Any help would be great! We have done some looking around, and we are totaly stoked with what we have seen so far, but honestly I am over come with all the different units and seasons around us! PLEASE HELP????

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

well u beat me out there. i been wantin to move to co. for the last 3 years but caint convince the other half to go just yet. im still workin on it

Craig is great! Kinda the secret huntin spot come fall...LOL. We hunted there the last few years on a tresspass deal. I dont know much about the public land but we have taken some very nice 175 to 190inch deer on the ranch we've been hunting. The elk have'nt been to big but we've taken a few 6x's maybe 300 or so. Good luck to ya....Wish I was there. If you don't mind me asking though, What does a guy do for work there?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-07 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]How much do the trespass hunts go for around here? (for deer and elk) I would love to find some access for me and the wife.

My wife has never shot big game she has just hunted birds before. What she really wants to get is an antelope mounted. does anyone know of a landowner tag available for her to get her first big game animal? I'm not rich, but we are good honest people!! Please let me know?

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

Rocky mountain ranches (Larry Bishop ) have a few ranches near Craig, check their website for pricing

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom