It's heating up!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I see it was 105 over east of here today.

I shoveled a yard of drain rock into my truck and then unloaded it again with a shovel at home.

I was sweating like Roy at a Utah DWR anti-tortoise poaching conference.

How's your weather?

Eel

Thought this subject title might have something to do with females in bikinis cooling off.. but instead we get to picture you sweating and shoveling drain rock?

70-80 Highs!

A couple mornings ago 41!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

larrbo, I have to go to Red Bluff this week. Not looking forward to it.

I wonder how the weather is in Austin?

Eel

dam, I thought it was hot here along the front range with highs in the mid 80's. Anything over 70 and it is getting miserable!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-14 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]Well Eel - I'll have you know that it doesn't take a Utah DWR Anti Tortoise Poaching Convention to get me sweating like that!

I swear there ain't a lazy bone in my body but I will work up a sweat just thinking about work!

Hot and humid here - upper 90's and sloppy hot. Freaking hate it.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom