I'TAIN'T FUNNY CUPSY!!!

B

bobcatbess

YOU MUSTA BEEN THINKIN BOUT ME???

I HIT A BRAND NEW KING SIZE MATTRESS AT 85 MPH ONE TIME!!!

POOR BASTAGE THAT LOST IT WAS DOWN THE ROAD A 1/2 MILE WALKING BACK TO GET IT!!!

I LOOKED BACK IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR & IT LOOKED LIKE I'D HIT 50 CHICKENS,THAT SUCKER EXPLODED!!!

I DIDN'T GET WIRE THOUGH!!!

WELL NOT THAT TIME ANYWAY!!!

A FEW YEARS BACK I DECIDED TO GO HUNTING ONE NIGHT AFTER WORK!!!

WAS OUT ON A BENCH PUTTING AROUND AND I HEAR THIS FUNNY NOISE!!!

A RUBBING NOISE!!!

I STOPS & CHECKS IT OUT!!!

SOB!!!

I HAD A 24" BALL OF BAILING WIRE WRAPPED AROUND THE DRIVE SHAFT & IT TOOK THE PINION SEAL RIGHT OUT!!!

NO I DIDN'T KEEP DRIVING IT LIKE THE JOKER BELOW!!!

I SPENT 2 HOURS CUTTING & UN-RAVELING 8 MILLION FEET OF TIE WIRE!!!

Drive line Vibration Issue - Possible Root Cause

This guy ran over a mattress and decided to keep going. The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to put a tear in the gas tank, the subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought this vehicle to its knees.

It had still managed to drive 30 more miles decently with a 60lb tangle wrapped around the drive shaft.

This genius complained that the vehicle had a "shimmy" when driving it high speeds.

This is what the dealership found..............

49707d8527815f0a.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I was hunting in my Toyota one time driving up a ridge that was full of tumbleweed and not knowing any better just kept driving to the top of the ridge. I crested the ridge and the truck did'nt feel right. I got out and the hole driveline looked similar to that. After and hour and a lot of ticks all over my chest and cuts all over my hands it was finally free.
I had no idea that would happen, I will never drive over tumbleweed again. Don't have to hit me over the head 6 or 7 times with a 2x4.

HOWDY cw!!!

TUMBLE WEED MY TAIL!!!

CW IMPLANTS CACTI IN THE RADIATORS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom