It won't be long!

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
It won't be long before I can go up and take some lope photos. I am getting anxious.

Here's a few from yesteryear.

178-1.jpg

175Pitchforkrunning.jpg

171-1.jpg

95-2.jpg

20-5.jpg

188.jpg

167.jpg

3-4.jpg

16-4.jpg

134.jpg

14-5.jpg

2buckantelope.jpg

7.jpg

510.jpg

413.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Yes, Please hurry and take more pics. Love to see them. Waiting till the state tells me I can go up and shoot one with the .257.

Always great and amazing photos. Post this years up as you get them and as always, thanks for sharing your work/photos.

The pic with the bucks reflection in the water is excellent. love the pics that have a little something added to them like that.

I love the reflecting-pool buck photo.

Now get your azz back out there and take more pics for our viewing pleasure! haha

Thanks BB for sharing your cool stuff!

Zeke

I ;was in Wyoming yesterday to shoot a few photos and boy was that wind ever blowing. I hope it blew a lope license your way.

These are just a few from yesterdays shoot. Notice in the first photo, the manes on these does, that's the wind blowing them in that directions, they did not grow that way!

215.jpg

217.jpg

And I thought this guy is about as good looking as a buck can get. Grant it he needs a few years to grow, but he is one handsome devil, I think!

212.jpg

And if you have ever wondered why antelope don't miss much, take a close look at this p;hoot.

216.jpg

And this one is not so pretty, but come middle of Sept, I bet most bucks on the block would want her. Ha Ha

213.jpg

Have a good one BB

I ran up to Wyoming to photograph some lope photos but the wind blew me back to Utah early, but these are a few I took.

215.jpg

213.jpg

212.jpg

216.jpg

217.jpg

219.jpg

221.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom